being "normal" with CP

what is normal? who is normal? I am normal! I believe just because I have a disability doesn't mean im not normal, doesn't mean im special and it definetly doesn't mean im weird!!  to mde it just means im just different.

howevder there is days in my life when I do remember that I have a disabillty and I remember I am different and there may be things in this world that I may find difficult, people might treat you different act different but to that I say stuff it I rather be different than the same, theres no fun in being like everyone else.

i try my best to do things that others do for instance i like to swim so i joined a swimming club called chirk dragons, which means i swim with fully able bodied swimmers, i even take part in galas however they are para galas! 

another things i do is dofe! and jesus it’s probably one of the hardest things i’ve ever done but you know i flipping loved it, i’ve done bronze and silver however wasn’t able to do the end expedition on silver because of annie. however when i did it even though i was crying in agony i carried on doing it because my determination and PMA! it was 8 miles a day and for bronze it was 2 but for silver it was 3 days, i feel like from my experience i learnt so much about how much i can do with my CP which improved my confidence massively! and i made my friendship bonds so much closer! 
i loves it and shocked everyone when i actually did it! 

so this may be a short blog for this week but that’s because i’ve started flipping YEAR 11! which is gonna be a year of stress and struggles but i’m hoping i get through it :)) 

so basically from this blog i want you to take that it’s okay to be different and you don’t have to fit in to be normal you just need to keep yourself happy in doing what you love, and challenging people who this you can’t do things, thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed it :) 

lydia x


insta: @anniecpandme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

welcome!!!

motivations to keep going

the stigma around eating disorders