welcome!!!

welcome!!!
heyyyy I cant believe I've actually started a blog, I've been debating weather to start a blog for months but then I was like why not! so welcome to my blog...Annie Cp and Me.

hi my names Lydia, im 15 and gotta say the first 15 years of my life haven't been the easiest i've definetly had my ups and downs  so guess what... im going to write about them and hopefully it wont only help me but hopefully help the people reading it. I was born 12 weeks early meaning when I was born it led to many complications which meant i was in hospital for a while afterwards. when i was two i was diagnosed with cerable palsy (Cp), which caused weaknesss in my leg muscles. Apart from that i lived a normal life, yes i had to do physio and wear splints but i was determined that i wouldn’t let that stop me. However a couple of weeks ago i was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa, an eating disorder ( annie is my nickname for it), a disorder that made me not want food and skip meals, it’s been a hard couple of weeks but hopefully writing this blog with help me deal with it and help others experiencing it.

so basically yeah that’s my life in a nutshell! i’m going to be writing all about it on here, in the hope that it helps others going through the same thing, so here we go...

WELCOME TO ANNIE CP AND ME

lydia x 

Comments

  1. This is such a great blog and raises a lot of awareness proud of you that your sharing all of this and I hope it helps others and yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

motivations to keep going

the stigma around eating disorders