becoming a healthy weight...

healthy weight, that can seem like a swear word in people with a ED eyes. but to people without an ED it sounds like a goal, an achievement, and even though when you get to the weight it may not feel like it, it will be. i am reaching the point where i’m either at or near the health weight range and my body is showing signs of recovery.

the thing with a healthy weight is that there isn’t a certain weight for everyone it all depends on you height and age and gender, so someone who’s 6ft will be different to someone who is 5ft, you’ve always go to keep that in mind, you can’t constantly think that you always got to weigh the same as your friends because it doesn’t work like that.

the thing that confuses me with becoming a healthy weight is that, i used to think that ones you became a healthy weight your brain would “click” and you would be able to eat whatever you want without feeling guilty, however i’m not sure if that’s true because with me that’s not the case and that’s what i find so frustrating because i’m desperate to as silly as it sounds EAT CHOCOLATE!!  so the question is that i find hard to find the answer to is, why do people find the weight the goal why isn’t it the mentally? 

My final point on the topic of the healthy weight is how you feel when your body gets back to normal, me when my body started showing the signs, which was recently, i found it hard to cope with and i’m not going lie it did make me what to go back to my ED habits because i hated myself for giving in to food, and tbh i still feel that now from time to time and i’m hoping they’ll come a time when i see my body recovering as a achievement, and i hope all my ED warriors feel that to!!

once again i want to thank you all so much for reading all my blogs because i’ve loves writing them and i hope you enjoy reading them! 

thanks for all the support on my social media and i hope we can grow and share our stories whatever they’re about together!

insta:@anniecpandme 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

welcome!!!

motivations to keep going

the stigma around eating disorders